The new NX 12 Dual WTR binding is a lightweight high performance dual standard binding.
High-performance power, protection, and reliability meets a lighter weight and user-friendly design. The NX range offers easy, step-in/set-out functionality, reduced weight for easier control and less fatigue, and a wide range of available brake widths, ensuring the perfect binding solution for every skier level and skill set.
Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the DUAL Standard Concept allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.The reinforced Full Action toepiece combined with the lightweight NX heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and an easy step-in design.
Din 3.5 - 12
Compatible with Standard DIN and WTR boot's
- Intermediate - Advanced Skiers
- All-mountain skiers who want lightweight, ease-of-use
- WTR - LOOK's DUAL Standard Concept offers compatibility with traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) and WTR (Walk to Ride) rockered soles with quick, easy boot type selection and a consistent natural ramp angle when moving between standards.
- Light Weight - LOOK designs lightweight bindings featuring the highest-levels of retention and release that make skiing and carrying your skis easier, without compromising on safety.
- East Step In / Out - A wider heel throw offers easy and intuitive entry-and-exit.
Ski's and Bindings purchased together are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with purchase of ski's.