Ski's and bindings purchased together from Funky Yeti are mounted for free.
Please provide the information in the form above.
Boot Sole Length
The boot sole length can usually be found on the side of the boot by the heel. It is always in mm, e.g. 293mm.
Please select the skier type that most applies to you;
- skiers who desire lower release/retention settings than Type I and will further increase the risk of inadvertent binding release in order to gain increased release-ability in a fall.
Type 1: Ski Cautiously
- Prefer slower speeds
- Prefer cautious skiing on smooth slopes or gentle to moderate pitch
- Entry level skier uncertain of their classification
- Prefer lower than average release/retention settings
- Prefer an increased risk of inadvertent binding release in order to gain increased release-ability in a fall
Type 2: Ski Moderately
- Prefer a variety of speeds
- Prefer to ski on varied terrain
- Skiers not classified at Type I or Type III
- Prefer average release retention settings, appropriate for most recreational skiing
Type 3: Ski Aggressively
- Prefer faster speeds
- Prefer fast and aggressive skiing on slopes of moderate to steep pitch
- Prefer higher than average release/retention settings
- Prefer decreased release-ability in a fall in order to gain decreased risk of inadvertent binding release
- Type III+: skiers who desire higher release/retention settings than Type III and will further decrease release-ability in a fall in order to gain decreased risk of inadvertent binding release.
Some ski's can be mounted in different positions depending what you want to do with them. If the manufacturer has a recommended a mounting position we would always recommend using that as the manufacturer designed it to ski in a certain way.
For ski's with multiple options and no preference is provided we will mount in the All-Mountain position.
- Piste skis - Most piste ski's have a track system can only be mounted in 1 position.
- Freestyle - Traditionally this will be in the center of the ski for easier switch skiing in the park, for all mountain use move further back from this position.
- All mountain - Usually around 3-5 cm back from the centre of the ski.
- Freeride - Usually around 7 cm back from the centre
Items purchased after 27th of November can be returned up until the 14th of January or 30 days, whichever is greater.
*exclusions apply. Delivery and Returns
Delivery & Returns
Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Working Days*)
Order by Wednesday 18th for X-Mas delivery**.
Small items - £1.95
For orders under £100 - £3.95
Bulky items such as ski poles - £10
For orders over £100 - FREE
Express UK Delivery (1-2 Working Days*)
Order by 2pm Friday 20th for X-Mas delivery**.
Price is calculated by weight;
For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £7.95
For orders weighing 2-5KG - £9.95
Orders weighing 5KG+ - £14.95
Express delivery orders must be received before 2pm for same day dispatch, ski's requiring mounting will be dispatched next day.
Scottish Highlands and Islands may take up to 2 working days longer for delivery than mainland UK.
*Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders recieved after 2pm Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
**Funky Yeti T-shirts and Hoodies are printed to order by a 3rd party and delivered separately. This may take an additional 5 working days.
We have suspended delivery internationally for the moment while we try to find a new courier service.
While we do please contact us for a quote for international delivery.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you require an exchange item we would suggest you place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
For returns T's & C's click here; Returns