All new for 2019/20 is Dynastar's 4x4 range. Taking all the best features of their piste range, combining it with some features of their Legend freeride skis and adding an all new Hybrid core. The result is an all mountain ski with no compromises.
The Intense 4x4 82 has been designed for advanced skiers that want to explore outside of groomed slopes and who are eager to explore every corner of the ski area with comfort, performance and control. The 3D sidecut profile gives optimum distribution of power by reducing the contact point on the groomers making the ski feel shorter. Hybrid core consisting of a blend of poplar wood and PU give this ski a smooth sensation in all snow conditions.
Dynastar's women's specific design draws feedback from their factory team across all disciplines to tailor their skis to women.
- Tip - 130mm
- Waist - 82mm
- Tail - 110mm
- Radius - 13m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Advanced
- Women's Specific Design - Just because they are smaller and lighter, and have a lower centre of gravity than men, does this mean that they are the weaker gender? Certainly not! By adjusting the ski’s flex, weight and balance, Dynastar has designed skis tailored to their morphology, producing the best products of their generation. We have to say, it’s got to be better than simply painting a pair of unisex skis pink! Created by Dynastar, adopted by women.
- Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
ABS sidewalls drive energy more efficiently to the edge of the ski for increased edge grip and dynamic ski control.
- Tip Rocker - Designed for hard snow performance, our subtle TIP ROCKER profile with traditional camber through the rest the ski speeds turn initiation while retaining powerful energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip.
- Hybrid Core - Consisting of a blend of poplar wood and PU give this ski a smooth sensation in all snow conditions.
THE XPRESS W 11 IS AN ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT, TOOL-FREE INTEGRATED WOMENS / JUNIOR SYSTEM BINDING.
Winner of the 2012 ISPO Eco Responsibility Award, the XPRESS is 700g lighter than traditional alpine bindings and have 35% less environmental impact while offering strong power transmission, shock absorption and an easy step-in design.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.