Like all models in the Spitfire family, the 70 TI is a high-performance carving ski made for those who love skiing groomers. But since it’s built with a wood core and only one sheet of metal, it’s not as demanding, making it ideal for less aggressive skiers. The ski’s oversized SL tip shape allows for quick and easy turn initiation while the GS waist and tail enable everything from big sweeping turns to quick short-radius arcs. And the new Recoil Power Plate makes for a smooth flex with added stability. If you’re looking for a versatile carving ski that’s playful and easy to turn, the Spitfire Ti is exactly what you need.
- Tip - 121mm
- Waist - 70mm
- Tail - 101mm
- Radius - 15m
- Rocker Profile - Full Camber
- Ability Level - Advanced
- Sandwich Sidewall- Nordica sandwich-sidewall construction is the same used in racing and we consider this technology our distinguishing feature for the whole ski collection.
An accurate choice and blend of traditional and innovative materials and an artisanal manufacturing finetuned per line make our skis unique.
This design and sidecut give every ski optimal flex and torsional rigidity, creating sensitiveness and direct power transmission ensuring total control, in every conditions and terrain.
- MULTI RADIUS PRO- The multi-radius concept took the shape of our SL skis to develop tips and tails, and GS body. These special features ensure better reactivity from edge to edge, easy turns but more stability and pleasure in the movements.
- Recoil Power Plate - This exclusive Nordica Plate has been specifically developed to allow the ski to flex naturally, feeling more energetic, satisfying and enjoyable.
- Full Camper - 100% camber through the length of the ski, for maximum performance
Marker TPX 12 Binding
Din: 4 - 12
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.