The K2 iKonic 84 is a great all-mountain ski for an intermediate skier wants to venture into soft snow off piste. The 84mm waist makes it wide enough for skiing all over the mountain, without compromising too much edge hold on piste. It’s not an overly stiff ski so it’s easy to turn over the moguls and uneven surface but is still stiff enough to hold an edge on firm snow. The slight rocker in the tip helps with turn initiation for added agility and quick transitions between turns.
Konic Technology is a revolutionary ski design that re-distributes mass in the ski, placing heavier and stiffer materials directly over the edges where they have the most impact on ski performance. This results in a ski with increased precision and high-end power while retaining a large sweet spot.
- Tip - 133mm
- Waist - 84mm
- Tail - 112mm
- Radius – 17.5m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate
- All Terrain Rocker - A gradual rise in the tip and a short low rise in the tail for great versatility and added control in variable snow.
- Konic Technology - K2 Konic technology is a revolutionary ski design that a re-distributes mass in the ski, placing heavier and stiffer materials directly over the edges where they have the most impact on ski performance. This results in a ski with increased precision and high-end power while retaining a large sweet spot.
- Carbon Spine
- Twintech Sidewalls - A durable full sidewall construction providing great edge feel and performance with added top sheet resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.
- Aspen / Paulownia Konic core - Aspen is lightweight and resilient, a great all-around material. Paulownia is a lively, flexible wood with excellent weight to strength ratio.
Bindings are included and mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
- Includes Marker M3 12 TCx LIGHT- The Triple Pivot Comfort Toe with the Twin Cam X light heel reduces weight for enhanced overall comfort and performance.
- GRIP WALK SYSTEM - New Patented ISO 9523 rocker sole boot and binding system designed for better grip and added walking comfort without compromising the binding’s power transmission and release function. No adjustments needed.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.