The compact frame and smaller face fit of the I/OS packs in as much performance as any large fitting goggle. The interchangeable lens system makes switching lenses easy, while 5X™ anti-fog technology keeps the goggle fog free. Technology is not sacrificed for the small fit you need, so your goggles are tuned for endless powder laps.
VLT = Visible Light Transmission, the amount of light the lens lets through.
- ChromaPop Sun Black - 12% VLT - Sunny
- ChromaPop Storm - 50% VLT - Mostly Cloudy / Low light
- Women's medium fit
- ChromaPop™ lens
- Quick release lens change system
- Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- 5X™ anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex™ filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Rotating outrigger positioning system
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
Look after your goggles and they will last a long time. Here are some tips on how to care for your goggles.
- NEVER touch the inside surface of the lens, grease and oils on your skin damage the anti-fog coating. manufacturers add anti-fog coatings to the lens but if this coating gets damaged it won’t work. If you have a crash and get snow inside the goggle DO NOT wipe the lens, the snow crystals will scratch the surface of the lens and remove the anti-fog coating. Just shake the snow out.
- Wearing – Don’t put the goggles on the top of your head. Goggles fog because of the difference in temperature between the inside and outside. The head is the hottest part of your body and heats up the inside of your goggle. They should either be on your face or off completely. Whenever you are not wearing your goggles put them in the bag supplied with the goggles. This will protect the lenses from getting scratched. There are also coatings on the outside of the lens, some are for anti-glare some are hydrophobic (helps moisture run off the surface), if you need to clean / wipe the outside of the lens make sure you shake any snow off and use a clean Microfibre cloth or turn the goggle bag inside out.
- Drying – after a long day on the mountains the foam on the inside of the goggle will have gotten wet / sweaty, to dry them remove them from their goggle bad and leave them in a warm room to dry (do not apply heat to them as this can distort the lens and delaminate the lens layers).
- Cleaning – Moisture from sweat and tears can build up on the inside of the lens. To clean this off run the lens under cold water and wipe with a microfibre cloth.