For unbeatable function and style, look no further than the NEW Empress GORE-TEX® Mitt. With options for individual or together fingers, and with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise of GORE-TEX® inserts, a “Grade A” leather palm, 100G of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, and Buff Thumb material for goggle and nose wiping, these mitts have it all.
Distressed colour way disclaimer: Distressed leather is unique to each pair of Gloves and Mitts and may not match exactly the images shown online.
- Empress GORE-TEX® +Active Technology
- Premium water repellent leather
- Buff Thumb material to wipe your nose and or goggle
- Wrist leash included
- SHELL: "Grade A" leather & Micro Twill Nylon w/Teflon® DWR
- PALM: "Grade A" leather
- INSERT: Durable GORE-TEX® Mitt Insert
- LINING: Premium anti-pill polyester micro-fleece
- INSULATION: 100g 3M™ Thinsulate™
- CLOSURE: Ultra Magic® no snag technology Velcro
It’s important that your gloves or mittens fit you properly to provide greater dexterity, warmth and comfort, so when buying online it is important that you consult our size chart to make sure you get the right size.
For the best performance, a proper fitting glove should fit snugly and allow enough room at the end of outstretched fingers for you to pinch about a quarter of an inch of fabric.
When you receive your gloves make sure your palm is completely inside the cuff so your wrist remains covered. When you make a fist, the fit shouldn’t be so tight that is constricts your fingers from curving fully.
Make sure your new Pow Gloves are really Built to Last by using our provided waterproofing solution on your new gloves.
Washing & Drying
- Always dry your gloves at room temperature, avoid heaters, driers, and ovens
- Gloves dry best in an upright position
- Do not turn lined gloves inside out. The liner, insulation and membrane can be very difficult to put back into place
- Gloves with removable lining dry faster when the liners are removed and these liners are easy to wash too.
- We do not recommend washing leather gloves frequently. If you do wash them, put on the gloves and wash with soap and lukewarm water. Squeeze out the water gently without twisting.
Note: Leather is all natural; it needs regular care for best results. Reapplying leather oil and water treatments will help ensure year of product life. Visit Nikwax.com for more products and information.
- Nikwax treatment may alter the color of the leather (typically a darker tone), test on a small area to be sure you like the look. Be careful with white leather applications.
- To apply the Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather, put the gloves on normally, apply Nikwax to the leather and spread evenly as though you are applying hand lotion.
- Press Nikwax deep into seams. Remove any excess
- Treat every 30 days, or as needed for optimal water proofing.
- Clean your gloves - Nikwax Tech Wash is one mild soap solution.
- While wet, apply Nikwax Glove Proof with the applicator sponge with special attention to seams.
- After 2 minutes remove any excess solution with damp cloth
Delivery & Returns
Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Working Days*)
Small items - £1.95
For orders under £100 - £3.95
Bulky Items such as ski poles - £10
For orders over £100 - FREE
Express UK Delivery (1-2 Working Days*)
Price is calculated by weight;
For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £7.95
For orders weighing 2-5KG - £9.95
Orders weighing 5KG+ - £14.95
Express delivery orders must be received before 2pm for same day dispatch, ski's requiring mounting will be dispatched next day.
Scottish Highlands and Islands may take up to 2 working days longer for delivery than mainland UK. Funky Yeti T-shirts and Hoodies are printed to order by a 3rd party and delivered separately. This may take an additional 5 working days.
*Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders recieved after 2pm Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you require an exchange item we would suggest you place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
For returns T's & C's click here; Returns