Since making its debut, the Santa Ana 88 has earned a reputation for being smooth and stable. And now—thanks to an entirely new construction and shape designed for on-trail terrain—our best-selling women’s ski is more versatile than ever. Equipped with a narrower waist, it pairs a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal. This boosts your confidence by enhancing edge hold and dampening vibrations for a smooth and balanced ride. It also produces a ski that’s especially easy to control and maneuver. With an emphasis on fun, the Santa Ana 88 provides an entirely new way to experience the trail.
- Tip - 119mm
- Waist - 88mm
- Tail - 107mm
- Radius – 15m
- Rocker Profile – Tip & Tail Rocker
- Ability Level – Advanced / Expert
- ENERGY 2 TITANIUM W- Plush and playful ride. Surfy feel that’s easy to steer and at home in soft snow. Great on powder and crud, or simply rallying all over the mountain. Quick, playful and versatile.
- All Mountain Rocker - 30% Rocker in the tip, 50% camber through the centre and 20% rocker in the tail.
- Carbon Chassis - Carbon Chassis is a particular technology that integrates a carbon fibre into the wood core. It delivers a powerful and responsive rebound.
- True Tip - By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, we enhanced playfulness and manoeuvrability of the ski without compromising that unmatchable feeling of powerful and control. The next generation is upon us.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.