The new Enforcer 94 carves a fresh chapter for Nordica’s award-winning and best-selling Enforcer collection while continuing to build on its legendary performance. No wonder the Enforcer 94 has already emerged as a favourite among skiers who spend most of their time on trails. Thanks to its new construction and rocker-camber blend, it offers exceptional versatility, providing a forgiving ride at low speeds and unrivalled performance when it’s time to hold nothing back. The new carbon chassis coupled with a full wood core sandwiched between two sheets of metal deliver tremendous stability and response and dampen vibrations for an especially smooth ride. In addition to reducing weight, this modern design provides outstanding edge hold that inspires confidence and helps lay down powerful and precise turns. Elevate your skiing—and your expectations—with the new Enforcer 94.
- Tip - 127mm
- Waist - 94mm
- Tail - 115.5mm
- Radius – 17.1m
- Rocker Profile – Tip & Tail Rocker
- Ability Level – Advanced / Expert
- ENERGY 2 TITANIUM AM - Plush and playful ride. Surfy feel that’s easy to steer and at home in soft snow. Great on powder and crud, or simply rallying all over the mountain. Quick, playful and versatile.
- All Mountain Rocker - 30% Rocker in the tip, 50% camber through the centre and 20% rocker in the tail.
- Carbon Chassis - Carbon Chassis is a particular technology that integrates a carbon fibre into the wood core. It delivers a powerful and responsive rebound.
- True Tip - By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, we enhanced playfulness and manoeuvrability of the ski without compromising that unmatchable feeling of powerful and control. The next generation is upon us.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.