A handy model for a wide range of uses: thanks to its ergonomic, asymmetrically shaped T-grip, the Alugator Ride 2.0 sits comfortably in the hand, while the blade made of hardened and anodized aluminum won't leave you in the lurch. The stabilization ribs afford particularly high resilience. Thanks to its straight blade back, the Alugator Ride 2.0 is ideally suited to cutting straight snow profiles. With its space-saving blade design, the shovel can also be carried easily and rounds out your safety equipment with its Safety Orange design.
Effective rescue thanks to a blade size of at least 500 cm2, reliable use in compacted snow, ergonomic handling thanks to a shovel length of at least 75 cm. These properties qualify our shovels for the new UIAA avalanche shovel standard, allowing customers to identify immediately which avalanche shovels meet practical requirements. Safety first!
Hardened, anodized aluminum and the stabilization ribs on the blade make the Alugator Ride 2.0 extremely robust and durable. Thanks to its straight blade back, the Alugator Ride 2.0 is ideally suited to cutting straight snow profiles.
The Alugator Ride 2.0’s ergonomically shaped T-grip sits comfortably in your hand. The space-saving design of the blade allows easy transport. With its safety orange design, this shovel will add the finishing touch to your safety equipment.
- Weight 710g
- Shaft length (collapsed): 44 cm
- Blade length: 27.5 cm
- Collapsed length: 61 cm
- Extended length: 86 cm
- Blade width: 21.5 cm
- Certification: UIAA 156 avalanche shovel standard
- Hardened, anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic shaft with integrated grip zone
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Ergonomically shaped T-grip for efficient transfer of strength
- Space-saving blade design
- Stabilization ribs for maximum stability
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back - perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
- Attachment holes for snow anchor