A handy model for a wide range of uses: thanks to its ergonomic, asymmetrically shaped T-grip, the Alugator Ride 2.0 sits comfortably in the hand, while the blade made of hardened and anodized aluminum won't leave you in the lurch. The stabilization ribs afford particularly high resilience. Thanks to its straight blade back, the Alugator Ride 2.0 is ideally suited to cutting straight snow profiles. With its space-saving blade design, the shovel can also be carried easily and rounds out your safety equipment with its Safety Orange design.
Effective rescue thanks to a blade size of at least 500 cm2, reliable use in compacted snow, ergonomic handling thanks to a shovel length of at least 75 cm. These properties qualify our shovels for the new UIAA avalanche shovel standard, allowing customers to identify immediately which avalanche shovels meet practical requirements. Safety first!
Hardened, anodized aluminum and the stabilization ribs on the blade make the Alugator Ride 2.0 extremely robust and durable. Thanks to its straight blade back, the Alugator Ride 2.0 is ideally suited to cutting straight snow profiles.
The Alugator Ride 2.0’s ergonomically shaped T-grip sits comfortably in your hand. The space-saving design of the blade allows easy transport. With its safety orange design, this shovel will add the finishing touch to your safety equipment.
- Weight 710g
- Shaft length (collapsed): 44 cm
- Blade length: 27.5 cm
- Collapsed length: 61 cm
- Extended length: 86 cm
- Blade width: 21.5 cm
- Certification: UIAA 156 avalanche shovel standard
- Hardened, anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic shaft with integrated grip zone
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Ergonomically shaped T-grip for efficient transfer of strength
- Space-saving blade design
- Stabilization ribs for maximum stability
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back - perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
- Attachment holes for snow anchor
Delivery & Returns
Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Working Days*)
- Small items - £1.95
- For orders under £100 - £3.95
- Bulky items such as ski poles - £10
- For orders over £100 - FREE
Express UK Delivery (1-2 Working Days*)
Price is calculated by weight;
- For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £7.95
- For orders weighing 2-5KG - £9.95
- Orders weighing 5KG+ - £14.95
Express delivery orders must be received before 2pm for same day dispatch, ski's requiring mounting will be dispatched next day.
Scottish Highlands and Islands may take up to 2 working days longer for delivery than mainland UK.
*Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders recieved after 2pm Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
**Funky Yeti T-shirts and Hoodies are printed to order by a 3rd party and delivered separately. This may take an additional 5 working days.
We can deliver internationally to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Isle Of Man, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland. Delivery usually takes 5 - 7 working days.
Price is calculated by weight (Minimum order £50);
- For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £6.95
- For orders weighing 2-5KG - £8.95
- Orders weighing 5KG+ - £19.95
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you require an exchange item we would suggest you place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
For returns T's & C's click here; Returns