With its distinctive thermo-formed cylindrical lens, the revolutionary styling of the NFXs goggle took Dragon's patented Frameless Lens Technology in a different direction, mixing a classic flat-lens look with cutting-edge aesthetics and flawless function. Offering effortless lens interchangeability and Dragon's full fit and comfort features, it achieves a balance of progressive looks and proven performance.
VLT = Visible Light Transmission, the amount of light the lens lets through.
- Flash Blue - 51% VLT - Mixed Conditions (Best all rounder)
- Amber - 35% VLT - Mixed Conditions / Mostly Cloudy
Patented Frameless Technology
Hypollergenic Micro-Fleece Lining
Superior comfort and breath ability through multiple layer densities.
Super Anti Fog
Combating lens fog is a must, so Dragon employs its proprietary Super Anti-Fog technology to keep your goggles fog-free so you can maximise your enjoyment, and ensure premium performance no matter the conditions.
100% UV Protection
Blocks 100% of all harmful UV rays. Long-term exposure to UV rays can damage the eye’s surface as well as its internal structures.
Lumalens is a colour optimized lens technology offering ultra high-definition optics across the entire spectrum of light conditions. Engineered to optimize and improve visibility in all environments, Dragon’s exclusive Lumalens Technology delivers enhanced colour vividness, increased contrast and precise depth perception. By filtering out light attributed to haze and glare while letting in light that intensifies clarity and contrast, Lumalens achieves a new standard in lens performance.
Look after your goggles and they will last a long time. Here are some tips on how to care for your goggles.
- NEVER touch the inside surface of the lens, grease and oils on your skin damage the anti-fog coating. manufacturers add anti-fog coatings to the lens but if this coating gets damaged it won’t work. If you have a crash and get snow inside the goggle DO NOT wipe the lens, the snow crystals will scratch the surface of the lens and remove the anti-fog coating. Just shake the snow out.
- Wearing – Don’t put the goggles on the top of your head. Goggles fog because of the difference in temperature between the inside and outside. The head is the hottest part of your body and heats up the inside of your goggle. They should either be on your face or off completely. Whenever you are not wearing your goggles put them in the bag supplied with the goggles. This will protect the lenses from getting scratched. There are also coatings on the outside of the lens, some are for anti-glare some are hydrophobic (helps moisture run off the surface), if you need to clean / wipe the outside of the lens make sure you shake any snow off and use a clean Microfibre cloth or turn the goggle bag inside out.
- Drying – after a long day on the mountains the foam on the inside of the goggle will have gotten wet / sweaty, to dry them remove them from their goggle bad and leave them in a warm room to dry (do not apply heat to them as this can distort the lens and delaminate the lens layers).
- Cleaning – Moisture from sweat and tears can build up on the inside of the lens. To clean this off run the lens under cold water and wipe with a microfibre cloth.