If you need a big bag to put everything in this is it! Airlines excess baggage fees can sting a little, so instead of paying for an extra board bag check this in as your only luggage. It comfortably holds one board (or two boards with bindings removed), two removable interior pockets keep your boots and outerwear organised and secured till you're ready to pull the bags and take them with you. Two exterior zip pockets are great for keeping essentials close at hand, like tuning kits, extra gloves and hat, travel paperwork, or a magazine. But if you are just taking one board you can fill this bag up to your weight allowance and take the rest as carry on.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Holds 2+ boards (1 w/ bindings mounted), 1pr boots and outerwear
- 360° padded board protection
- End handle pairs with rolling luggage for one-handed operation
- Removable boot bag
- Removable outerwear bag
- #10 YKK lockable main zipper
- Durable, over-sized 9cm urethane wheels
- Two exterior zippered pockets
- Dual 1.5" (38mm) compression straps
- Packs down tight for easy storage
- 5 x 11.5 x 70" [ 34 x 29 x 178cm ]
- Fits max. 165cm board
If your DaKine luggage gets dirty, we recommend spot cleaning with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. Never attempt to put your DaKine luggage in a washing machine. Always ensure your DaKine luggage is dry (inside and out) before storing.