POW Gloves Care Instructions
Make sure your new Pow Gloves are really Built to Last by using our provided waterproofing solution on your new gloves.
Washing & Drying
- Always dry your gloves at room temperature, avoid heaters, driers, and ovens
- Gloves dry best in an upright position
- Do not turn lined gloves inside out. The liner, insulation and membrane can be very difficult to put back into place
- Gloves with removable lining dry faster when the liners are removed and these liners are easy to wash too.
- We do not recommend washing leather gloves frequently. If you do wash them, put on the gloves and wash with soap and lukewarm water. Squeeze out the water gently without twisting.
Note: Leather is all natural; it needs regular care for best results. Reapplying leather oil and water treatments will help ensure year of product life. Visit Nikwax.com for more products and information.
- Nikwax treatment may alter the color of the leather (typically a darker tone), test on a small area to be sure you like the look. Be careful with white leather applications.
- To apply the Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather, put the gloves on normally, apply Nikwax to the leather and spread evenly as though you are applying hand lotion.
- Press Nikwax deep into seams. Remove any excess
- Treat every 30 days, or as needed for optimal water proofing.
- Clean your gloves - Nikwax Tech Wash is one mild soap solution.
- While wet, apply Nikwax Glove Proof with the applicator sponge with special attention to seams.
- After 2 minutes remove any excess solution with damp cloth