The Magnetron Ace goggles have been specially designed for smaller faces without sacrificing all the premium features. With a quick-change magnetic system making a lens swap faster than ever. Once pulled off, the interchangeable lens clicks right back into place. Extra strong magnets firmly seal the lens to the frame. The goggle comes with two lenses – one mirrored for good weather and a contrast enhancing and brightening one for bad weather. Anti-fog and anti-scratch technology inside the lens ensure a clear vision. The unique Red Bull Spect branded ventilation system vents warm moist air away from the goggle and prevents fog formation.
And Get a FREE Funky Yeti Gogglesoc. Choose from Green, White, Blue or Pink.
VLT = Visible Light Transmission, the amount of light the lens lets through. On a cloudy day a higher VLT is better, on a sunny day a lower VLT will block more of the bright light.
- Gold Snow - 13% VLT - Sunny Day
- Orange Snow - 51% VLT - Low Light
Quick Change Lens System
With a set of 8 strong magnets on the lens and the frame the lenses can be swapped in seconds. The lens is pulled off the frame with a simple handle - the interchangeable lens clicks automatically back into the frame.
100% UVA & UVB Protection
Blocks 100% of all harmful UV rays. Long-term exposure to UV rays can damage the eye’s surface as well as its internal structures.
Lenses with our I°BOOST technology provide intensive contrasts, brilliant colours and razor-sharp vision.
Our innovative F°SCAPE Anti-Fog Technology uses tiny, micro-etched channels on the lens surface to ensure that condensed water is drained immediately and the lens does not fog up.
Our FREE°D technology corrects refractions and prevents optical distortion.
Look after your goggles and they will last a long time. Here are some tips on how to care for your goggles.
- NEVER touch the inside surface of the lens, grease and oils on your skin damage the anti-fog coating. manufacturers add anti-fog coatings to the lens but if this coating gets damaged it won’t work. If you have a crash and get snow inside the goggle DO NOT wipe the lens, the snow crystals will scratch the surface of the lens and remove the anti-fog coating. Just shake the snow out.
- Wearing – Don’t put the goggles on the top of your head. Goggles fog because of the difference in temperature between the inside and outside. The head is the hottest part of your body and heats up the inside of your goggle. They should either be on your face or off completely. Whenever you are not wearing your goggles put them in the bag supplied with the goggles. This will protect the lenses from getting scratched. There are also coatings on the outside of the lens, some are for anti-glare some are hydrophobic (helps moisture run off the surface), if you need to clean / wipe the outside of the lens make sure you shake any snow off and use a clean Microfibre cloth or turn the goggle bag inside out.
- Drying – after a long day on the mountains the foam on the inside of the goggle will have gotten wet / sweaty, to dry them remove them from their goggle bad and leave them in a warm room to dry (do not apply heat to them as this can distort the lens and delaminate the lens layers).
- Cleaning – Moisture from sweat and tears can build up on the inside of the lens. To clean this off run the lens under cold water and wipe with a microfibre cloth.