The SMP is a true all-mountain board. The Cam-Out rocker profile and the directional set back shape makes it feel like a shorter board so you get all the benefits of a big board when freeriding but the contact point is much shorter for ripping around the piste’s and turning quickly. The addition of Power Pods provide extra grip, similar to Lib-Tec’s Magnatraction the extended contact points under the bindings work like a serrated knife cutting in to firm snow for extra grip on those icy days.
The new Sintered Speed Formula HD Base is a harder compound that absorbs more wax giving you plenty of speed and lasts longer.
- Shape- Directional
- Rocker Profile - Cam-out, Essentially full camber with a mellower rise in the tip and tail after the contact points. Makes the board feel shorter.
- Flex - 7/10 All Mountain / Freeride
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- POWER PODS - Overlaying a tighter sidecut radius in the center of the board with a larger one towards tip and tail is creating our exclusive POWERPODS which have two amazing effects: On one hand, there is extended board width under the bindings, resulting in additional edge control, especially on hard and icy surfaces as well as simply less toe and heel drag for larger boots and flatter stance angles. On the other hand, our POWERPODS make the board super reactive and fast turning once it’s put on edge – while keeping it easy to control if ridden with less dynamics.
- SINTERED SPEED FORMULA BASE: HIGH DENSITY - HIGH DURABILITY - Utilizing a new base material compound, we have been able to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher on-snow speeds.
POWERCORE: PERFORMANCE DRIVEN - Our Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and
the perfect blend of flex, response and feel.
Because of the Cam-Out Rocker profile and the widest point of the board being set so far back you ride this board long. The 155cm has a contact point of just 115cm!
155cm - 55-75kg
158cm - 65kg+
161cm - 70kg+
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Buy a snowboard and bindings together and get 10% off the bindings*. Discount is automatically applied at the checkout.
*Excludes Sale bindings
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days*)
Small items - £1.95
For orders under £100 - £3.95
For orders over £100 - FREE
Express delivery (1-2 Working Days*)
Price is calculated by weight;
For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £7.95
For orders weighing 2-5KG - £9.95
Orders weighing 5KG+ - £14.95
Express delivery orders must be received before 2pm for same day dispatch, ski's requiring mounting will be dispatched next day.
Scottish Highlands and Islands may take up to 2 working days longer for delivery than mainland UK. Funky Yeti T-shirts and Hoodies are printed to order by a 3rd party and delivered separately. This may take an additional 5 working days.
International delivery (3-7 Working Days*)
We have just added International delivery to the following countries; Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Spain and Sweden. For other countries contact us for a quote. Unfortunately we are unable to ship to the USA and Canada.
- Small Items 0 - 0.75kg £4.95
- Medium Items 0.75 - 2Kg £7.95
- Larger Items 2 - 8kg £17.95
- Ski's & Snowboards - £35
*Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders recieved after 2pm Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you require an exchange item we would suggest you place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
For returns T's & C's click here; Returns