The SPX 12 GripWalk® binding is a high-performance freeride binding for aggressive skiers.
The combination of a Full Action toe piece and SPX heel deliver the longest elastic travel on the market for unmatched shock absorption. The result is instant power transmission and precise control with superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles.
DIN 3.5 - 12
Compatible with Standard DIN and Gripwalk boot's.
- advanced / aggressive skiers
- heavier skiers
- Skiers requiring durable bindings for Freestyle
- GripWalk - LOOK's DUAL Standard Concept, GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
- SPX - LOOK's SPX heel design offers 27mm of elastic travel for best-in-class shock absorption, confident retention, and a significant reduction in unwanted prerelease. An oversize heel pivot increases coupling strength (boot-binding interface) for more efficient power transmission.
- Long Elasticity - Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- Multi Directional Release - LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective multi-directional protection in the case of a fall.
- Full Action Toe Piece - Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
Ski's and Bindings purchased together are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with purchase of ski's.