The K2 WWW (World Wide Weapon) is the most playful board in K2's men’s collection with a soft 2/10 flex. Wether you are a hot-lapping the park, or are a beginner looking for your first board, the WWW is the nuts!
Its short nose and tail reduce swing weight, making it easy to turn / spin, while keeping the contact length so it still grips the firm snow. The WWW has a mellow camber with a slight rocker in the nose and tail. The camber and deep sidecut gives great grip on the pistes and the slight rocker helps with turn initiation.
- Tip - 290mm
- Waist - 249mm
- Tail - 290mm
- Contact Length - 114.2cm
- Sidecut - 7.7m
- Setback - Centered
- Stance - 19.5" - 24"
- Width - Standard
- Shape - Symmetrical Twin
- Rocker Profile - Twin Camber, the original profile gives the most grip and the most "pop" off jumps.
- Flex - 2/10
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Twin Camber Baseline™ - Tried and tested, the Twin Camber Baseline™ packs ollie power and tons of energy in and out of turns.
- Aspen Core - A single species of wood ensures a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- Biax Glass - Smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0° and 90°, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
- 2000 Extruded Base - K2's Extruded 2000 base delivers a consistent glide and is easy to maintain and repair.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - We stand by our snowboards. Unless otherwise stated, K2 places a three (3) year warranty on all 2018/19 boards,
guaranteeing that they are free of defects in regards to materials or craftsmanship.
152cm - 54-86kg
156cm - 59-91kg
154cm Wide - 59-91kg+
157cm Wide - 59-91kg+
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Buy a snowboard and bindings together and get 10% off the bindings*. Discount is automatically applied at the checkout.
*Excludes Sale bindings
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.