A beefed up version of the Charger, the K2 Super Charger is a medium radius piste ski for those that love going fast. Ideal for experienced skiers that know the exact feel they want from a predictable turning groomer ski, the Super Charger stays locked on to the piste for lacing railroad tracks at Mach 10 all day long.
- Tip - 126mm
- Waist - 76mm
- Tail - 105mm
- Radius – 17m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Advanced / Expert
- Speed Rocker - Short and low rise for added agility and quick transitions between turns.
- Full RoX Technology - Precision Piste construction designed to maximize stability, precision and control with:
FULL - wood core to retain a lively, energetic personality
FULL - metal laminate for maximum power
FULL - length sidewalls for precise edge hold and grip
FULL - Carbon Grid - updated RoX shaped carbon grid in both the fore-body and tail for perfect suspension and increased torsional rigidity
- Carbon Grid Construction - A carbon weave stretched across the forebody and tail for added torsional rigidity.
- Aspen / Paulownia Power Hybrid Core
Bindings are included and mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
- Includes Marker MXCell 12 TCx - Designed for maximum power transmission between ski and boot with the XCell Piston Technology toe piece to keep boot centered during quick jolts and the TCX Heel for highest control and precision performance.
- GRIP WALK SYSTEM - New Patented ISO 9523 rocker sole boot and binding system designed for better grip and added walking comfort without compromising the binding’s power transmission and release function. No adjustments needed.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Funky Yeti Guarantee
New ski's and snowboards purchased from Funky Yeti include our 2 Year Guarantee. It covers everything that the standard manufacturers warranty does but also covers accidental damage too.
If you damage your snowboard beyond repair within the first 2 years we will credit you 50% of what you paid towards a new board.*
*T's & C's apply, click here for full details.
Guarantee applies to skis / snowboards purchased at full RRP and is not offered on sale / discounted products.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.
Items purchased after 27th of November can be returned up until the 14th of January or 30 days, whichever is greater.
*exclusions apply. Delivery and Returns
Delivery & Returns
Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Working Days*)
- Small items - £1.95
- For orders under £100 - £3.95
- Bulky items such as ski poles - £10
- For orders over £100 - FREE
Express UK Delivery (1-2 Working Days*)
Price is calculated by weight;
- For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £7.95
- For orders weighing 2-5KG - £9.95
- Orders weighing 5KG+ - £14.95
Express delivery orders must be received before 2pm for same day dispatch, ski's requiring mounting will be dispatched next day.
Scottish Highlands and Islands may take up to 2 working days longer for delivery than mainland UK.
*Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders recieved after 2pm Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
**Funky Yeti T-shirts and Hoodies are printed to order by a 3rd party and delivered separately. This may take an additional 5 working days.
We can deliver internationally to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Isle Of Man, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland. Delivery usually takes 5 - 7 working days.
Price is calculated by weight (Minimum order £50);
- For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £6.95
- For orders weighing 2-5KG - £8.95
- Orders weighing 5KG+ - £19.95
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you require an exchange item we would suggest you place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
For returns T's & C's click here; Returns