True to it's name, the K2 Speed Charger is designed for unparalleled stability and control on hard snow and groomed slopes. Built on a 72mm chassis, the Speed Charger combines Full-Rox construction, Speed Rocker, and a long turn radius, perfect for ripping hot laps first thing in the morning, or tearing apart the competition in your local race league. Paired with the Marker MXCell 14 TCx D binding for precision handling and feel on groomed terrain.
- Tip - 125mm
- Waist - 72mm
- Tail - 99mm
- Radius – 18m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Advanced / Expert
- Speed Rocker - Short and low rise for added agility and quick transitions between turns.
- Full RoX Technology - Precision Piste construction designed to maximize stability, precision and control with:
FULL - wood core to retain a lively, energetic personality
FULL - metal laminate for maximum power
FULL - length sidewalls for precise edge hold and grip
FULL - Carbon Grid - updated RoX shaped carbon grid in both the fore-body and tail for perfect suspension and increased torsional rigidity
- Carbon Grid Construction - A carbon weave stretched across the forebody and tail for added torsional rigidity.
- Aspen / Paulownia Power Hybrid Core
Bindings are included and mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
- Includes Marker MXCELL 14 TCx - Designed for maximum power transmission between ski and boot with the XCell Piston Technology toe piece to keep boot centered during quick jolts and the TCX Heel for highest control and precision performance.
- GRIP WALK SYSTEM - New Patented ISO 9523 rocker sole boot and binding system designed for better grip and added walking comfort without compromising the binding’s power transmission and release function. No adjustments needed.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.