Redesigned with a new shape for 2019/20 the Raygun has been made a couple of mm narrower, with slightly smaller contact points making it an easier turning more playful board.
The Raygun is the ideal board for the rider looking for performance in a variety of snow conditions. Constructed using K2’s carbon infused ICG 10 Glass, the Raygun feels stable, lively, and powerful while the directional rocker allows for catch free transitions and smooth edge-to-edge handling.
- Tip - 288mm
- Waist - 247mm
- Tail - 288mm
- Contact Length - 119cm
- Sidecut - 8m
- Setback - 0.75"
- Stance - 20.5" - 25"
- Width - Standard
- Shape - Directional
- Rocker Profile - Directional Rocker, Flat through the middle of the board with rocker in the tip and tail, although there is more in the tip.
- Flex - 7/10
- Ability Level - Intermediate
- Directional Rocker Baseline - An all-purpose profile designed to the be perfect companion for the all-terrain snowboarder. Directional Rocker Baseline™ has a medium-rise in the tip and a lower rise in the tail, allowing for effortless turns on hardpack and ample float in soft snow and crud.
- Aspen Core - A single species of wood ensures a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- ICG 10 Biax Glass with Carbon - Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass lay-ups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- 2000 Extruded Base - K2's Extruded 2000 base delivers a consistent glide and is easy to maintain and repair.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - K2 stand by thier snowboards. Unless otherwise stated, K2 places a three (3) year warranty on all 2019/20 boards,
guaranteeing that they are free of defects in regards to materials or craftsmanship.
156cm - 54-86kg
159cm - 59-91kg
162cm - 59-100kg+
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Buy a snowboard and bindings together and get 10% off the bindings*. Discount is automatically applied at the checkout.
*Excludes Sale bindings
Funky Yeti Guarantee
New ski's and snowboards purchased from Funky Yeti include our 2 Year Guarantee. It covers everything that the standard manufacturers warranty does but also covers accidental damage too.
If you damage your snowboard beyond repair within the first 2 years we will credit you 50% of what you paid towards a new board.*
*T's & C's apply, click here for full details.
Guarantee applies to skis / snowboards purchased at full RRP and is not offered on sale / discounted products.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.
Delivery & Returns
Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Working Days*)
Small items - £1.95
For orders under £100 - £3.95
Bulky Items such as ski poles - £10
For orders over £100 - FREE
Express UK Delivery (1-2 Working Days*)
Price is calculated by weight;
For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £7.95
For orders weighing 2-5KG - £9.95
Orders weighing 5KG+ - £14.95
Express delivery orders must be received before 2pm for same day dispatch, ski's requiring mounting will be dispatched next day.
Scottish Highlands and Islands may take up to 2 working days longer for delivery than mainland UK. Funky Yeti T-shirts and Hoodies are printed to order by a 3rd party and delivered separately. This may take an additional 5 working days.
*Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders recieved after 2pm Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you require an exchange item we would suggest you place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
For returns T's & C's click here; Returns