Tried and true, the Raygun is the ideal board for the rider looking for performance in a variety of snow conditions. Constructed using K2’s carbon infused ICG 10 Glass, the Raygun feels stable, lively, and powerful while the directional rocker allows for catch free transitions and smooth edge-to-edge handling.
When TransWorld Snowboarding’s discerning testers award your snowboard the prestigious Good Wood award three times, you know you’re doing it right. The Raygun’s tried and tested construction creates a lively feel with loads of pop and directional power. The medium rise tip and tail in the Raygun produces smooth edge-to-edge transitions and soft snow handling.
- Tip - 292mm
- Waist - 249mm
- Tail - 292mm
- Contact Length - 121.9cm
- Sidecut - 8m
- Setback - 0.75"
- Stance - 20.5" - 25"
- Width - Standard
- Shape - Directional
- Rocker Profile - Directional Rocker, Flat through the middle of the board with rocker in the tip and tail, although there is more in the tip.
- Flex - 7/10
- Ability Level - Intermediate
- Directional Rocker Baseline - An all-purpose profile designed to the be perfect companion for the all-terrain snowboarder. Directional Rocker Baseline™ has a medium-rise in the tip and a lower rise in the tail, allowing for effortless turns on hardpack and ample float in soft snow and crud.
- Aspen Core - A single species of wood ensures a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- ICG 10 Biax Glass with Carbon - Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass lay-ups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- 2000 Extruded Base - K2's Extruded 2000 base delivers a consistent glide and is easy to maintain and repair.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - We stand by our snowboards. Unless otherwise stated, K2 places a three (3) year warranty on all 2018/19 boards,
guaranteeing that they are free of defects in regards to materials or craftsmanship.
156cm - 54-86kg
159cm - 59-91kg
161cm - 59-100kg+
160cm Wide - 59-100kg+
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Buy a snowboard and bindings together and get 10% off the bindings*. Discount is automatically applied at the checkout.
*Excludes Sale bindings
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.