The all new K2 Party Platter features a longer contact point and more width in the tail than the previous version. The K2 team also added Ollie Bars and a new Directional Combination Camber Rocker profile.
We like to Party. Predictable and playful in nature, the Party Platter Snowboard uses K2’s Volume Shift™ concept. A shorter contact point makes turning quick and brings manoeuvrability to an all time high – day in and day out.
The Party Platter is a unisex board.
- Tip - 300mm
- Waist - 262mm
- Tail - 290mm
- Contact Length - 101cm
- Sidecut - 7.8m
- Setback - Centered
- Stance - 19.5" - 24"
- Width - Mid
- Shape - Directional
- Rocker Profile - Directional Combination Camber Rocker, Camber through the middle of the board with rocker in the tip and tail, although there is more in the tip.
- Flex - 4/10
- Ability Level - Intermediate
- Directional Combination Camber Baseline -
- BAP Core - We've blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core that's strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials.
- Biax Glass - Smooth, all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0 degrees and 90 degrees, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
- Ollie Bar - Built in place with pre-loaded cambered shape and placed between the binding inserts, the Ollie Bar silences the myth that rocker boards don't have the same pop that cambered snowboards do.
- Volume Shift - We've moved volume from the tips and tails of traditional snowboard shapes and placed it underfoot where it can be better controlled. This makes a wider, shorter design that maintains the same float of a traditional board, but increases mobility and maneuverability. More slashing and better lines in the trees are now a reality.
- 4000 Sintered Base - Our sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - We stand by our snowboards. Unless otherwise stated, K2 places a three (3) year warranty on all 2019/20 boards,
guaranteeing that they are free of defects in regards to materials or craftsmanship.
138cm - 54-91kg
142cm - 59-104kg
147cm - 59-104kg
152cm - 59-104kg+
157cm - 59-104kg+
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Buy a snowboard and bindings together and get 10% off the bindings*. Discount is automatically applied at the checkout.
*Excludes Sale bindings
Funky Yeti Guarantee
New ski's and snowboards purchased from Funky Yeti include our 2 Year Guarantee. It covers everything that the standard manufacturers warranty does but also covers accidental damage too.
If you damage your snowboard beyond repair within the first 2 years we will credit you 50% of what you paid towards a new board.*
*T's & C's apply, click here for full details.
Guarantee applies to skis / snowboards purchased at full RRP and is not offered on sale / discounted products.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days*)
Small items - £1.95
For orders under £100 - £3.95
For orders over £100 - FREE
Express delivery (1-2 Working Days*)
Price is calculated by weight;
For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £7.95
For orders weighing 2-5KG - £9.95
Orders weighing 5KG+ - £14.95
Express delivery orders must be received before 2pm for same day dispatch, ski's requiring mounting will be dispatched next day.
Scottish Highlands and Islands may take up to 2 working days longer for delivery than mainland UK. Funky Yeti T-shirts and Hoodies are printed to order by a 3rd party and delivered separately. This may take an additional 5 working days.
International delivery (3-7 Working Days*)
We have just added International delivery to the following countries; Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Spain and Sweden. For other countries contact us for a quote. Unfortunately we are unable to ship to the USA and Canada.
- Small Items 0 - 0.75kg £4.95
- Medium Items 0.75 - 2Kg £7.95
- Larger Items 2 - 8kg £17.95
- Ski's & Snowboards - £35
*Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders recieved after 2pm Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you require an exchange item we would suggest you place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
For returns T's & C's click here; Returns