JAPOW! Built for soft snow, the Overboard was created with the philosophy that there is truly one size to rule them all. The tapered profile and narrow tail of the Overboard are rounded out by a broad nose for float - it is also packed with twenty stringers of tip to tail carbon woven into the fiberglass for unwavering stability.
The Overboard only comes in one size!
- Tip - 329mm
- Waist - 267mm
- Tail - 285mm
- Contact Length - 121.7cm
- Sidecut - 8.8m
- Setback - 0.75" Setback
- Stance - 19.5" - 24"
- Width - Wide
- Shape - Directional
- Rocker Profile - Directional Combination Camber Rocker, Camber through the middle of the board with rocker in the tip and tail, although there is more in the tip.
- Flex - 7/10
- Ability Level - Advanced - Expert
- Directional Combination Camber Baseline -
- BAP Core - We've blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core that's strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials.
- ICG Carbon Glass - Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass layups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity. We offer ICG™ Glass in two variations; ICG™ 10 Biax and ICG™ 20 Triax.
- Volume Shift - We've moved volume from the tips and tails of traditional snowboard shapes and placed it underfoot where it can be better controlled. This makes a wider, shorter design that maintains the same float of a traditional board, but increases mobility and maneuverability. More slashing and better lines in the trees are now a reality.
- 4000 Sintered Base - Our sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - We stand by our snowboards. Unless otherwise stated, K2 places a three (3) year warranty on all 2019/20 boards,
guaranteeing that they are free of defects in regards to materials or craftsmanship.
165cm - One size fits all - 64-104kg
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.