Designed to handle it all, the Outline’s shape and flex make it easily approachable for riders of all abilities. Based around K2’s women’s-specific Rhythm Core™ the Outline Snowboard utilizes our Directional Rocker Baseline™ to help navigate confidently through any terrain. We’ve added Carbon Torque Forks™ in the tip and tail to ensure torsional grip and just the right amount of response.
The goal for the K2 Alliance was to create a collection of snowboards designed from the ground up to specifically address the needs of female riders of every level, type, and size; delivering the appropriate balance of performance attributes all while maintaining accessibility for a wide group of boarders. K2’s Alliance and R&D crew has taken a Women’s First Design approach to the development of the women’s specific Rhythm Core™ to reduce weight and increase playfulness.
- Tip - 284mm
- Waist - 242mm
- Tail - 284mm
- Contact Length - 116.8cm
- Sidecut - 7.5m
- Setback - 0.75"
- Stance - 18.5" - 23"
- Width - Standard
- Shape - Directional
- Rocker Profile - Directional Rocker, Flat through the middle of the board with rocker in the tip and tail, although there is more in the tip.
- Flex - 6/10
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Directional Camber Baseline - Camber between the feet and a slight rocker in the tip-and-tail give you all of the power and energy of a cambered snowboard, but with a little extra float on those deep days.
- Rhythm Core - Uniquely shaped and designed to complement the mechanics, geometry, and riding style of female snowboarders.
- ICG 10 Biax Glass with Carbon - Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass lay-ups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Carbon Torque Forks - Adding carbon that extends from the inserts to the contact point allows for an extra responsive and stable ride.
- 4000 Sintered Base - Our sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - We stand by our snowboards. Unless otherwise stated, K2 places a three (3) year warranty on all 2019/20 boards, guaranteeing that they are free of defects in regards to materials or craftsmanship.
146cm - 45-77kg+
149cm - 50-82kg
154cm - 50-86kg+
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Buy a snowboard and bindings together and get 10% off the bindings*. Discount is automatically applied at the checkout.
*Excludes Sale bindings
Funky Yeti Guarantee
New ski's and snowboards purchased from Funky Yeti include our 2 Year Guarantee. It covers everything that the standard manufacturers warranty does but also covers accidental damage too.
If you damage your snowboard beyond repair within the first 2 years we will credit you 50% of what you paid towards a new board.*
*T's & C's apply, click here for full details.
Guarantee applies to skis / snowboards purchased at full RRP and is not offered on sale / discounted products.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.
Delivery & Returns
Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Working Days*)
Small items - £1.95
For orders under £100 - £3.95
For orders over £100 - FREE
Express UK Delivery (1-2 Working Days*)
Price is calculated by weight;
For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £7.95
For orders weighing 2-5KG - £9.95
Orders weighing 5KG+ - £14.95
Express delivery orders must be received before 2pm for same day dispatch, ski's requiring mounting will be dispatched next day.
Scottish Highlands and Islands may take up to 2 working days longer for delivery than mainland UK. Funky Yeti T-shirts and Hoodies are printed to order by a 3rd party and delivered separately. This may take an additional 5 working days.
*Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders recieved after 2pm Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you require an exchange item we would suggest you place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
For returns T's & C's click here; Returns