Are you hungry for POW POW? The Mindbender 116C is all new for 2019/20. The 116C is the ski that inspired the name Mindbender. With a 116mm waist it will keep you floating in the softest of snow. The Mindbender's have gone back to a more traditional shape similar to K2's iKonic series of ski's. This shape gives the ski a longer contact point and combined with the Torsion control design and the full sidewall construction, provides excellent edge hold on piste.
The Paulownia / Maple Carbon Braid core makes it light weight, flexible with lots of rebound.
- Tip - 143mm
- Waist - 116mm
- Tail - 133mm
- Radius – 22.9m
- Rocker Profile – Tip & Tail Rocker
- Ability Level – Advanced
- Powder Rocker - High and long rise in the tip and tail to maximize float in softer snow.
- Slantwall - Adding a 30degree angle to the sidewall in K2’s Hybritech construction, SlantWall increases a
skis agility and responsiveness while maintaining accuracy and power.
- Torsion Control Design - Designed to enhance stability and control in all snow types, TORSION CONTROL DESIGN combines a progressive torsional flex, with a balanced and even longitudinal profile. Torsionally stiffest in the forebody and center of the ski, then easing throughout the tail, K2 skis with TCD have both precise, accurate turn initiation and smooth, consistent turn release in all snow types.
- Carbon Spectral Braid- An extension of K2’s Torsion Control Design, Carbon Spectral Braid is a first of its kind variable angle reinforcement (Patent Pending) that allows for precision tuned torsion and flex by altering the fiber orientation along the length of the ski. Lively, energetic, and remarkably composed; Mindbender skis with K2’s Carbon Spectral Braid have stability and control in spades while remaining hyper-maneuverable.
- Paulownia / Maple Core - Paulownia is lively, flexible wood with excellent
weight to strength ratio. Maple is energetic, tough, dense wood that
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.