Stable, fun, and good looking. Built for the everyday snowboarder, the K2 Meridian is the ideal sidekick for women who love spending their time in the mountains. A classic do-it-all binding with a modern twist, the Meridian features K2’s Tripod™ chassis, urethane Tweekback™ Eclipse™ Highback, and Bender™ ankle strap for the perfect harmony of fit and natural flex.
- Tripod Chassis - A way to rethink the traditional binding baseplate design. Designed to act as the most biomechanically efficient chassis possible, the TriPod™ baseplate features power transmission pods that coincide with the three points of contact of the foot and is designed to flex the way that the foot is naturally meant to.
- 3° Canted Footbed - Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- Tweekback Eclipse Highback - Tweekback™ highbacks are constructed using an injected urethane that is formulated to perform in cold temperatures and will allow you to flex the highback to it’s limit without any distortion. Slightly shorter than it’s men’s counterparts and uses female-specific geometry to ensure maximum comfort and performance.
- Bender Ankle Strap - Twist and shout. Our Bender™ strap is our most flexible padless ankle strap option. We created it with the aim to improve freestyle mobility and help you tweak until those bindings creak.
- Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap - Hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well, and sits in a low-profile configuration.
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustment - Our traditional bindings are 100% tool-less adjustment. Ankle straps and highbacks can be adjusted with the human hands, and ankle straps can be centered with the pop of a lever. Keep it simple and enjoy.
Only Available in Medium
Medium - US 6-9, EU 36-40, Mondo (cm) 23-26, UK 3.5-6.5