Forgiving and snappy, the Lime Lite is a female-specific all-terrain freestyle machine. K2's new Twin Combination Camber Baseline™ mixes the best of both worlds; with camber between the feet and rocker in the tip and tail. Its short nose and tail reduce swing weight, making it easy to turn / spin, while keeping the contact length so it still grips the firm snow. K2's female-specific Rhythm Core™, designed to reduce weight and improve edge control, is combined with Carbon Torque Forks™ in the tip and tail, to provide extra ollie power, making the Lime Lite the perfect board for pushing your skills both inside and outside of the terrain park.
The goal for the K2 Alliance was to create a collection of snowboards designed from the ground up to specifically address the needs of female riders of every level, type, and size; delivering the appropriate balance of performance attributes all while maintaining accessibility for a wide group of boarders. K2’s Alliance and R&D crew has taken a Women’s First Design approach to the development of the women’s-specific Rhythm Core™ to reduce weight and increase playfulness.
- Tip - 278mm
- Waist - 240mm
- Tail - 278mm
- Contact Length - 114.2cm
- Sidecut - 7.4m
- Setback - centered
- Stance - 18.5" - 23"
- Width - Standard
- Shape - Symmetrical Twin
- Rocker Profile - Twin Camber, the original profile gives the most grip and the most "pop" off jumps.
- Flex - 2/10
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Twin Camber Baseline™ - Tried and tested, the Twin Camber Baseline™ packs ollie power and tons of energy in and out of turns.
- Rhythm Core - Uniquely shaped and designed to complement the mechanics, geometry, and riding style of female snowboarders.
- Biax Glass - Smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0° and 90°, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
- Carbon Torque Forks™ - Adding carbon that extends from the inserts to the contact point allows for an extra responsive and stable ride.
- Sintered 4000 Base - K2's Sintered 4000 base is absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivalled durability.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - K2 stand by thier snowboards. Unless otherwise stated, K2 places a three (3) year warranty on all 2019/20 boards,
guaranteeing that they are free of defects in regards to materials or craftsmanship.
146cm - 45-77kg
149cm - 45-77kg
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Buy a snowboard and bindings together and get 10% off the bindings*. Discount is automatically applied at the checkout.
*Excludes Sale bindings
Funky Yeti Guarantee
New ski's and snowboards purchased from Funky Yeti include our 2 Year Guarantee. It covers everything that the standard manufacturers warranty does but also covers accidental damage too.
If you damage your snowboard beyond repair within the first 2 years we will credit you 50% of what you paid towards a new board.*
*T's & C's apply, click here for full details.
Guarantee applies to skis / snowboards purchased at full RRP and is not offered on sale / discounted products.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days*)
Small items - £1.95
For orders under £100 - £3.95
For orders over £100 - FREE
Express delivery (1-2 Working Days*)
Price is calculated by weight;
For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £7.95
For orders weighing 2-5KG - £9.95
Orders weighing 5KG+ - £14.95
Express delivery orders must be received before 2pm for same day dispatch, ski's requiring mounting will be dispatched next day.
Scottish Highlands and Islands may take up to 2 working days longer for delivery than mainland UK. Funky Yeti T-shirts and Hoodies are printed to order by a 3rd party and delivered separately. This may take an additional 5 working days.
International delivery (3-7 Working Days*)
We have just added International delivery to the following countries; Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Spain and Sweden. For other countries contact us for a quote. Unfortunately we are unable to ship to the USA and Canada.
- Small Items 0 - 0.75kg £4.95
- Medium Items 0.75 - 2Kg £7.95
- Larger Items 2 - 8kg £17.95
- Ski's & Snowboards - £35
*Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders recieved after 2pm Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you require an exchange item we would suggest you place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
For returns T's & C's click here; Returns