Forgiving and snappy, the Lime Lite is a female-specific all-terrain freestyle machine. K2's new Twin Combination Camber Baseline™ mixes the best of both worlds; with camber between the feet and rocker in the tip and tail. Its short nose and tail reduce swing weight, making it easy to turn / spin, while keeping the contact length so it still grips the firm snow. K2's female-specific Rhythm Core™, designed to reduce weight and improve edge control, is combined with Carbon Torque Forks™ in the tip and tail, to provide extra ollie power, making the Lime Lite the perfect board for pushing your skills both inside and outside of the terrain park.
The goal for the K2 Alliance was to create a collection of snowboards designed from the ground up to specifically address the needs of female riders of every level, type, and size; delivering the appropriate balance of performance attributes all while maintaining accessibility for a wide group of boarders. K2’s Alliance and R&D crew has taken a Women’s First Design approach to the development of the women’s-specific Rhythm Core™ to reduce weight and increase playfulness.
- Tip - 278mm
- Waist - 240mm
- Tail - 278mm
- Contact Length - 114.2cm
- Sidecut - 7.4m
- Setback - centered
- Stance - 18.5" - 23"
- Width - Standard
- Shape - Symmetrical Twin
- Rocker Profile - Twin Camber, the original profile gives the most grip and the most "pop" off jumps.
- Flex - 2/10
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Twin Camber Baseline™ - Tried and tested, the Twin Camber Baseline™ packs ollie power and tons of energy in and out of turns.
- Rhythm Core - Uniquely shaped and designed to complement the mechanics, geometry, and riding style of female snowboarders.
- Biax Glass - Smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0° and 90°, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
- Carbon Torque Forks™ - Adding carbon that extends from the inserts to the contact point allows for an extra responsive and stable ride.
- Sintered 4000 Base - K2's Sintered 4000 base is absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivalled durability.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - K2 stand by thier snowboards. Unless otherwise stated, K2 places a three (3) year warranty on all 2019/20 boards,
guaranteeing that they are free of defects in regards to materials or craftsmanship.
146cm - 45-77kg
149cm - 45-77kg
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Buy a snowboard and bindings together and get 10% off the bindings*. Discount is automatically applied at the checkout.
*Excludes Sale bindings
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.