The Konic 76 is ideal for intermediate piste skiers. The relatively soft flex makes it easy to turn, the sidewall construction underfoot gives the ski power and edge grip, and the capped construction in the extremities reduces swing weight and makes the ski forgiving when you haven’t got your carving technique right just yet.
K2 Konic technology is a revolutionary ski design that re-distributes mass in the ski, placing heavier and stiffer materials directly over the edges where they have the most impact on ski performance. This results in a ski with increased precision and high-end power while retaining a large sweet spot.
Although aimed at intermediate on-piste skiers, the Konic 76 is great for a variety of users, from a virtual beginner looking for something that they can progress into, to a trainee instructor that needs a ski for teaching with.
- Tip - 120mm
- Waist - 76mm
- Tail - 105mm
- Radius – 15.5m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate
- Speed Rocker - Short and low rise for added agility for quick transitions between turns.
- Konic Technology - K2 Konic technology is a revolutionary ski design that a re-distributes mass in the ski, placing heavier and stiffer materials directly over the edges where they have the most impact on ski performance. This results in a ski with increased precision and high-end power while retaining a large sweet spot.
- Hybridtech Sidewalls - Blending a sidewall construction underfoot with a cap construction in the extremities. The sidewall section gives the ski accuracy, power and edge grip while the capped regions reduce swing weight and increase overall durability.
- Aspen Lite Konic core - Aspen is lightweight and resilient, a great all-around material.
Bindings are included and mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
- Includes Marker M3 10 Compact - A Lightweight binding system with the Triple Pivot Comfort Toe and a Compact heel for the most comfort and secure feel.
- GRIP WALK SYSTEM - New Patented ISO 9523 rocker sole boot and binding system designed for better grip and added walking comfort without compromising the binding’s power transmission and release function. No adjustments needed.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.