The Cassette is an everyday all-mountain binding that focuses on comfort, performance, and ease of use. The Tweekback™ Highback is soft enough for finessing turning and poking out tricks in the park, yet is supportive for getting after it in the steeps or trees. Designed for the developing rider or those who just prefer a softer binding, the Cassette is designed to keep you on your feet all day.
- A-Line™ Chassis - K2's female-specific A-Line™ chassis is a one-piece design for lightweight performance, power, and comfort. This polycarbonate baseplate was designed in collaboration with K2's Women’s Alliance product group and is fully outfitted with tool-less adjustment for a custom fit.
- 3° Canted Footbed - Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- Performance Tweekback™ - Tweekback™ highbacks are constructed using an injected urethane that is formulated to perform in cold temperatures and will allow you to flex the highback to it’s limit without any distortion.
- Custom Caddi™ with Neoprene Ankle Strap - The foundation of our strap offering, this proven design features durable PU laminates.
- Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap - Hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well, and sits in a low-profile configuration.
- 100% Tool-Less Adjustment - Our traditional bindings are 100% tool-less adjustment. Ankle straps and highbacks can be adjusted with the human hands, and ankle straps can be centered with the pop of a lever. Keep it simple and enjoy.
Small - US 3-6, EU 33-36, Mondo (cm) 20-23, UK 1-3.5
Medium - US 6-9, EU 36-40, Mondo (cm) 23-26, UK 3.5-6.5