Built on a mid-wide outline with a long sidecut radius, the Bottle Rocket is a
team favorite for street missions, park laps, and those slushy summer days on
the glacier. A predictable Twin Rocker Baseline™ makes spinning and pressing a
breeze, while carbon additions give the Bottle Rocket the perfect amount of snap.
- Tip - 304mm
- Waist - 261mm
- Tail - 304mm
- Contact Length - 116.8cm
- Sidecut - 7.6m
- Setback - Centered
- Stance - 20.5" - 25"
- Width - Standard
- Shape - Symmetrical Twin
- Rocker Profile - Twin Camber, the original profile gives the most grip and the most "pop" off jumps.
- Flex - 7/10
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Twin Camber Baseline™ - Tried and tested, the Twin Camber Baseline™ packs ollie power and tons of energy in and out of turns.
- BAP Core - We’ve blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core that’s strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials.
- Triax Glass - A glass laminate with diagonal layers that adds torsional stiffness for increased stabilityand improved edge hold. The fibers three layers of fibers are woven at 45°, 45°, and 0°.
This makes for a more responsive ride longitudinally and torsionally.
- Ollie Bar - Built in place in a pre-loaded cambered shape and placed between the binding inserts, the Ollie Bar™ silences the myth that rocker boards don’t have the same pop that cambered snowboards do.
- CARBON TORQUE FORKS™ - Adding carbon that extends from the inserts to the contact point allows for an extra responsive and stable ride.
- 4000 Sintered Base - Our Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - K2 stand by thier snowboards. Unless otherwise stated, K2 places a three (3) year warranty on all 2019/20 boards,
guaranteeing that they are free of defects in regards to materials or craftsmanship.
148cm - 50-82kg
152cm - 54-86kg
156cm - 54-100kg
160cm - 59-104kg+
162cm - 59-100kg+
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.