HS stands for High Speed. The K2 Anthem 72Ti is a medium radius piste ski for those women that love speed. Ideal for experienced skiers that know the exact feel they want from a predictable turning groomer ski, the Anthem 72Ti HS stays locked on to the piste for lacing railroad tracks all day long.
- Tip - 125mm
- Waist - 72mm
- Tail - 104mm
- Radius – 13m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Advanced / Expert
- K2 Alliance, Women making kick-ass ski’s! - The K2 Alliance has always been at the forefront of developing the most badass women’s specific skis and they’ve done it again with their latest collection incorporating the all-new BIOkonic technology. The goal for the Alliance was to create a collection of skis designed from the ground up to specifically address the needs of female skiers of every level, type, and size; delivering the appropriate balance of performance attributes all while maintaining accessibility for a wide group of skiers. K2’s Alliance and R&D crew has taken a Women’s First Design approach to the development of BIOkonic technology. The concept is simple, taking the BIOlogical approach to how women ski. It doesn’t mean just taking a men’s ski and moving the mounting point forward; it’s a holistic approach to the overall design of the ski, matching the shape, flex profile and material distribution to the needs of female skiers. Moreover, BIOkonic technology allows K2 to optimize these attributes throughout all sizes of each model, ensuring that all women can benefit from BIOkonic.
- Speed Rocker - Short and low rise for added agility and quick transitions between turns.
- BIOkonic- The optimization of materials and flex profile, placing heavier –dense materials over the edges of the ski where they have the most impact on performance, while guaranteeing optimized flex on every size from smallest to largest.
- Stance Forward – Men and women are built differently, men have broader shoulders and women have broader hips. When in the skiing stance this changes the centre of gravity which is lower and further back for women.
- Aspen Paulownia BioKonic core - Aspen is lightweight and resilient, a great all-around material.
Bindings are included and mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
- Includes Marker ERC 11 Binding
- GRIP WALK SYSTEM - New Patented ISO 9523 rocker sole boot and binding system designed for better grip and added walking comfort without compromising the binding’s power transmission and release function. No adjustments needed.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Funky Yeti Guarantee
New ski's and snowboards purchased from Funky Yeti include our 2 Year Guarantee. It covers everything that the standard manufacturers warranty does but also covers accidental damage too.
If you damage your snowboard beyond repair within the first 2 years we will credit you 50% of what you paid towards a new board.*
*T's & C's apply, click here for full details.
Guarantee applies to skis / snowboards purchased at full RRP and is not offered on sale / discounted products.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.
Items purchased after 27th of November can be returned up until the 14th of January or 30 days, whichever is greater.
*exclusions apply. Delivery and Returns
Delivery & Returns
Standard UK Delivery (2-3 Working Days*)
- Small items - £1.95
- For orders under £100 - £3.95
- Bulky items such as ski poles - £10
- For orders over £100 - FREE
Express UK Delivery (1-2 Working Days*)
Price is calculated by weight;
- For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £7.95
- For orders weighing 2-5KG - £9.95
- Orders weighing 5KG+ - £14.95
Express delivery orders must be received before 2pm for same day dispatch, ski's requiring mounting will be dispatched next day.
Scottish Highlands and Islands may take up to 2 working days longer for delivery than mainland UK.
*Working days are Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Orders recieved after 2pm Friday will be dispatched on the next working day.
**Funky Yeti T-shirts and Hoodies are printed to order by a 3rd party and delivered separately. This may take an additional 5 working days.
We can deliver internationally to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Isle Of Man, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland. Delivery usually takes 5 - 7 working days.
Price is calculated by weight (Minimum order £50);
- For orders weighing 0-2 KG - £6.95
- For orders weighing 2-5KG - £8.95
- Orders weighing 5KG+ - £19.95
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
If you require an exchange item we would suggest you place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
For returns T's & C's click here; Returns