Feeling just as comfortable pressing a rail as it does tracking into the biggest jump in the park, the Afterblack quickly became THE choice for K2's Team pushing the freestyle envelope. A sintered base, snappy core, and Carbon DarkWeb™ all work in harmony to provide snap while keeping a playful feel.
- Tip - 295mm
- Waist - 252mm
- Tail - 295mm
- Contact Length - 116.8cm
- Sidecut - 8.1m
- Setback - Centered
- Stance - 19.5" - 24"
- Width - Standard
- Shape - Symmetrical Twin
- Rocker Profile - Twin Camber, the original profile gives the most grip and the most "pop" off jumps.
- Flex - 7/10
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Twin Camber Baseline™ - Tried and tested, the Twin Camber Baseline™ packs ollie power and tons of energy in and out of turns.
- BAP Core - We’ve blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core that’s strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials.
- CARBON DARKWEB™ - A carbon fiber lay-up that aids in energy transfer and stability, speeding up edge-to-edge transitions and keeping you in control in times of need.
- Triax Glass - A glass laminate with diagonal layers that adds torsional stiffness for increased stability and improved edge hold. The fibers three layers of fibers are woven at 45°, 45°, and 0°.
This makes for a more responsive ride longitudinally and torsionally.
- 4000 Sintered Base - Our Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY - We stand by our snowboards. Unless otherwise stated, K2 places a three (3) year warranty on all 2019/20 boards,
guaranteeing that they are free of defects in regards to materials or craftsmanship.
149cm - 50-82kg
151cm - 54-86kg
154cm - 54-86kg
157cm - 59-91kg
160cm - 59-100kg+
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.