Advanced skiers can hone their skills and increase their all-mountain ambitions with the V-Shape V4 XL. Thanks to its wide design, you can refine your technique on steep terrain and or off piste. Its geometric design inspires confidence by allowing you to initiate turns effortlessly so that you won't tire easily.
- Tip - 135mm
- Waist - 84mm
- Tail - 116mm
- Radius - 14.5m
- Rocker Profile - Tip and tail Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate
- LYT Tech Construction - Using the lightest, strongest material on Earth, we continuously change and brake convention to create something focused, in its purest form. LYT TECH Skis and Ski Boots have one single-minded Goal: To provide exhilarating performance, effortlessly.
- ERA 3.0 - Era 3.0 is a combination of technologies, shape, and geometry.
Think rocker, think radius, think rebound. Think 3-dimensional!
- Graphene - GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
- Power Sidewall Jacket Construction
- Light Composite Core
- Structured UHM C Base
- Allride Rocker - Rocker that is equally at home on bulletproof snow as it is in powder. This profile uses early rise in the tip with regular camber throughout the rest of the ski. 20% rocker – 80% camber
PR 11 GW
The modular design of the PR 11 GW all-mountain binding guarantees one thing: fun, regardless of whether you're standing on skis for the first time or you're already an advanced skier. In addition the binding offers perfect compatibility with Alpine and GripWalk boots. This means that you don't have to readjust your binding when you use a different boot. That's freedom: just step in and off you go. You can rely on its perfect positioning and grip. This binding's strong and stable toe unit with Full Diagonal Release function is well-suited for your all-mountain adventures. If you fall, the binding releases both horizontally and vertically. You'll also rave about the extraordinary flex characteristics and durable performance of this binding.
- DIN: 3 - 11
- GRIPWALK COMPATIBLE - Accommodates adult Alpine (ISO 5355 TYPE A) and Walk ski boots (ISO 23223 TYPE A). The height of the AFD needs to be adjusted to the ski boot sole height. Optimal height shall be tested with the boot height adjustment tester.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below