With a versatile 90 mm waist, the KORE 90 X can arc up groomers or handle cut-up snow, thanks to a blend of materials like Graphene, with a high strength-to-weight ratio, and Karuba wood which adds stability. Tip and tail rocker—plus the sandwich cap construction enhanced with a new topsheet shape—creates a huge bandwidth for a variety of skills. Whether stepping on the gas or cruising around the mountain, the KORE 90 X is built to accommodate.
- Tip - 130mm
- Waist - 91mm
- Tail - 113mm
- Radius - 14.7m
- Rocker Profile - Tip and Tail Rocker
- Ability Level - Advanced
- Sandwich Cap Construction - Thanks to the unique properties of Graphene, the Superlite Sandwich Cap Construction uses less material but increases responsiveness, allowing faster and more precise changes form edge-to-edge. The ultimate ski for flotation and responsiveness.
- Graphene - GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
- Structured UHM C Base
- Allride Rocker - Rocker that is equally at home on bulletproof snow as it is in powder. This profile uses early rise in the tip with regular camber throughout the rest of the ski. 20% rocker – 80% camber
ATTACK 11 GW
The Attack 11 GW binding is a compact and safe binding for all-mountain skiers who prefer control, performance and easy handling. All Attack bindings provide the FR PRO 3 toe, improved stability and an updated heel design. Now the heel can be adjusted faster and in an open position. Additionally the binding comes with an improved AFD which reduces friction and guarantees constant release values. The Attack binding line is compatible with adult Alpine (ISO 5355 TYPE A) and adult Walk ski boots (ISO 23223 TYPE A). Thanks to the improved AFD it easily adjusts to different boot sole heights. The optimal height adjustment needs to be tested with a testing device for exact adaptation of the boot-binding system and better performance on skis.
- DIN: 3 - 11
- GRIPWALK COMPATIBLE - Accommodates adult Alpine (ISO 5355 TYPE A) and Walk ski boots (ISO 23223 TYPE A). The height of the AFD needs to be adjusted to the ski boot sole height. Optimal height shall be tested with the boot height adjustment tester.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below