The KORE 85 X is the bridge between frontside and backside skiing. The core contains Graphene and Karuba wood, both with a high strength-to-weight ratio, which creates a responsive and stable ski. The KORE 85 X has tip and tail rocker and a sandwich cap construction enhanced with a new topsheet shape, creating a huge bandwidth for a variety of skills. From groomers to bumps to light snow, the KORE 85 X connects you to the slopes.
- Tip - 127mm
- Waist - 85mm
- Tail - 108mm
- Radius - 14.8m
- Rocker Profile - Tip and Tail Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Sandwich Cap Construction - Thanks to the unique properties of Graphene, the Superlite Sandwich Cap Construction uses less material but increases responsiveness, allowing faster and more precise changes form edge-to-edge. The ultimate ski for flotation and responsiveness.
- Graphene - GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
- Structured UHM C Base
- Allride Rocker - Rocker that is equally at home on bulletproof snow as it is in powder. This profile uses early rise in the tip with regular camber throughout the rest of the ski. 20% rocker – 80% camber
The modular design of the PR 11 GW all-mountain binding guarantees one thing: fun, regardless of whether you're standing on skis for the first time or you're already an advanced skier. In addition the binding offers perfect compatibility with Alpine and GripWalk boots. This means that you don't have to readjust your binding when you use a different boot. That's freedom: just step in and off you go. You can rely on its perfect positioning and grip. This binding's strong and stable toe unit with Full Diagonal Release function is well-suited for your all-mountain adventures. If you fall, the binding releases both horizontally and vertically. You'll also rave about the extraordinary flex characteristics and durable performance of this binding.
- DIN: 3 - 11
- GRIPWALK COMPATIBLE - Accommodates adult Alpine (ISO 5355 TYPE A) and Walk ski boots (ISO 23223 TYPE A). The height of the AFD needs to be adjusted to the ski boot sole height. Optimal height shall be tested with the boot height adjustment tester.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below