The KORE 85 W is a top-class, frontside-oriented ski in a lightweight package. HEAD's weight-saving focus does not mean soft: A blend of materials reduces weight without sacrificing performance. HEAD fuses light Graphene into the tip and tail for a feathery swing weight. Light and stiff Karuba wood in the core is sandwiched by a triaxle weave carbon layer adding responsiveness. A new topsheet shape gives the nimble KORE 85 W more durability.
- Tip - 124mm
- Waist - 83mm
- Tail - 105mm
- Radius - 13.6m
- Rocker Profile - Tip and tail Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction - The ultimate construction for a lightweight, high performance freeride ski, utilizing Graphene, two different carbon layers, and replacing the top sheet with a polyester fleece.
- KARUBA-POPLAR Light Weight Wood Core - The karuba wood core is what gives the ski it’s pop and personality. It’s the perfect ratio of density and weight.
- Graphene - GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
- Topless Tech
- Structured UHM C Base
- Tip-Tail Rocker
ATTACK 12 GW
The Attack 12 GW binding is compact, light and provides constant release values thanks to the FR PRO 3 toe. The binding provides grip, safety and full transfer of power from the boot to the ski edge on any terrain. All Attack bindings provide an improved stability and an updated heel design. Now the heel can be adjusted faster and in an open position. Additionally, the binding comes with an improved AFD which reduces friction and guarantees constant release values. The Attack binding line is compatible with adult Alpine (ISO 5355 TYPE A) and adult Walk ski boots (ISO 23223 TYPE A). Thanks to the improved AFD, it easily adjusts to different boot sole heights. The optimal height adjustment needs to be tested with a testing device for exact adaptation of the boot-binding system and better on-ski performance.
- DIN: 3.5 - 12
- GRIPWALK COMPATIBLE - Accommodates adult Alpine (ISO 5355 TYPE A) and Walk ski boots (ISO 23223 TYPE A). The height of the AFD needs to be adjusted to the ski boot sole height. Optimal height shall be tested with the boot height adjustment tester.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below