The Speed Zone 9 merges on-piste power and precision with smooth, responsive ski control for the most comfortable and fluid carving sensations on snow. The short radius and rocker tip make it easy to turn and the sidewall and Powerdrive Inside construction offers a balanced, natural flex for more comfortable and accessible on-piste precision and edge grip on firm snow.
Aimed at intermediate to advanced on-piste skiers, the Speed Zone 9 is slightly stiffer than the Speed Zone 7. This is mostly achieved with the Konect binding that comes with it. It has a wider and stiffer plate which provides better power transmission to the edges and better retention for more aggressive skiing.
The Konect binding is also compatible with traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) and WTR (Walk to Ride) rockered soles with quick, easy boot type selection and a consistent natural ramp angle when moving between standards.
- Tip - 120mm
- Waist - 73mm
- Tail - 104mm
- Radius - 15m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Powerdrive Inside - Combining our Active Wood Core construction and visco elastomer inserts, our POWERDRIVE INSIDE construction enhances shearing between core materials, providing a smoother, more natural flex for more comfort, precision, and control.
- Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Tip Rocker - Designed for hard snow performance, our subtle TIP ROCKER profile with traditional camber through the rest the ski speeds turn initiation while retaining powerful energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip.
- Active Wood Core - Combining the benefits of microcell with a wood core construction, ACTIVE WOOD CORE offers increased energy and liveliness with enhanced shock absorption, comfort, and ease-of-use.
THE NX 12 KONECT DUAL WTR IS A LIGHTWEIGHT, DUAL STANDARD INTEGRATED SYSTEM BINDING.
The reinforced Full Action toe piece combined with the lightweight NX heel delivers instant power transmission, shock absorption and an easy step-in design. A quick, easy adjustment allows compatibility with both WTR (Walk-to-Ride) and Alpine boot sole norms.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.