The Speed Zone 7 merges on-piste power and precision with smooth, responsive ski control for the most comfortable and fluid carving sensations on snow. The short radius and rocker tip make it easy to turn and the sidewall and Powerdrive Inside construction offers a balanced, natural flex for more comfortable and accessible on-piste precision and edge grip on firm snow.
Although aimed at intermediate on-piste skiers, the Speed Zone 7 is great for a variety of users, from a virtual beginner looking for something that they can progress into, to a trainee instructor that needs a ski for teaching with.
- Tip - 120mm
- Waist - 73mm
- Tail - 104mm
- Radius - 15m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate
- Powerdrive Inside - Combining Active Wood Core construction and visco elastomer inserts, POWERDRIVE INSIDE construction enhances shearing between core materials, providing a smoother, more natural flex for more comfort, precision, and control.
- Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Tip Rocker - Designed for hard snow performance, the subtle TIP ROCKER profile with traditional camber through the rest the ski speeds turn initiation while retaining powerful energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip.
- Active Wood Core - Combining the benefits of microcell with a wood core construction, ACTIVE WOOD CORE offers increased energy and liveliness with enhanced shock absorption, comfort, and ease-of-use.
The XPRESS 11 is an ultra-lightweight, tool-free integrated system binding.
Winner of the 2012 ISPO Eco Responsibility Award, the XPRESS is 700g lighter than traditional alpine bindings and have 35% less environmental impact while offering strong power transmission, shock absorption and an easy step-in design.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.