Fancy yourself as a bit of a Slalom racer?
Constructed and developed by Dynastar's racing department, the new Speed Master SL Konect is aimed at skiers looking for the best equipment to take their performance to the next level. Not restricted by the standards set by the FIS for Slalom ski's, the Master SL is a more agile and forgiving ski than a true Slalom ski. With World Cup rectangular sandwich construction inc vertical sidewalls and Titanal laminate, it's pretty close to the full slalom construction.
Featuring a KONECT binding that unleashes its full performance but draws inspiration from the construction of World Cup skis to harness their power and precision. With a more appropriate sidecut, the ski's shape focuses on speed and accessibility.
The Konect binding is also compatible with traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) and WTR (Walk to Ride) / Gripwalk rockered soles with quick, easy boot type selection and a consistent natural ramp angle when moving between standards.
- Tip - 121mm
- Waist - 67mm
- Tail - 105mm
- Radius - 13m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Advanced / Expert
- Powerdrive Inside - Combining our Active Wood Core construction and visco elastomer inserts, our POWERDRIVE INSIDE construction enhances shearing between core materials, providing a smoother, more natural flex for more comfort, precision, and control.
- Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Tip Rocker - Designed for hard snow performance, our subtle TIP ROCKER profile with traditional camber through the rest the ski speeds turn initiation while retaining powerful energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip.
THE SPX 12 KONECT DUAL WTR IS A LIGHTWEIGHT, DUAL STANDARD INTEGRATED SYSTEM BINDING.
The SPX heel design offers 27mm of elastic travel for best-in-class shock absorption, confident retention, and a significant reduction in unwanted prerelease. An oversize heel pivot increases coupling strength (boot-binding interface) for more efficient power transmission.. A quick, easy adjustment allows compatibility with both WTR (Walk-to-Ride) and Alpine boot sole norms.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.