The SPEED 763 holds the key to success. Its structure is derived from the SPEEDZONE 12: no less than the multi-award winning racing-inspired ski. This structure has proven its merits on even the most compact snow and offers carving fans the desired stability, handling and accessibility. A safe bet.
- Tip - 121mm
- Waist - 72mm
- Tail - 106mm
- Radius - 14m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Advanced / Expert
- Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
ABS sidewalls drive energy more efficiently to the edge of the ski for increased edge grip and dynamic ski control.
- Tip Rocker - Designed for hard snow performance, our subtle TIP ROCKER profile with traditional camber through the rest the ski speeds turn initiation while retaining powerful energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip.
- Active Air Core - This new low-density polyurethane composition significantly reduces the weight of the ski (-50 g on piste skis in a size of 170). Used on its own or together with wood (Hybrid Core) to maximise lightness and product-specific performance, it provides exceptional comfort thanks to its ability to absorb vibrations.
The SPX 12 Konect GripWalk® binding is a high-performance integrated binding system for aggressive skiers.
The combination of a Full Action toe piece and SPX heel deliver the longest elastic travel on the market for unmatched shock absorption. The result is instant power transmission and precise control with superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles. It fits boot soles from 260-375mm in length.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.