Versatility, performance and sophistication are the order of the day for the flagship of our SPEED 4x4 series, the SPEED 4x4 963. It features a 3D profile for optimum power distribution, the new HYBRID CORE technology (beech + PU core) for a smooth sensation in all snow conditions and on all kinds of terrain, and a TITANAL plate for maximum stability at high speeds.
The all-mountain 4x4 series is redefining again boundaries with skis focusing on agility and fluidity in all conditions. A 3D profile for optimum power distribution meets a Hybrid core to pave the way for more intense gliding sensations and smooth ski-snow contact for effective performance at all times. Their responsiveness and balance give these skis a fluid feel and the stability to easily absorb irregularities in the terrain. In a nutshell, skis that deliver top sensations and the feeling of skiing better on all types of snow and terrain.
- Tip - 130mm
- Waist - 82mm
- Tail - 110mm
- Radius - 14m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Advanced / Expert
- Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
ABS sidewalls drive energy more efficiently to the edge of the ski for increased edge grip and dynamic ski control.
- 3D Profile - The 3D Profile Technology optimize the ski's profile with reinforced areas to conduct energy from the centre of the ski to the tip and tail.
- Tip Rocker - Designed for hard snow performance, our subtle TIP ROCKER profile with traditional camber through the rest the ski speeds turn initiation while retaining powerful energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip.
- Hybrid Core - The Hybrid Core technology is combined with Beech Core with a density of 710 g/m3, increasingly used on FIS skis. It has very similar properties to Ash: hardness, elasticity, resistance.
The SPX 12 Konect GripWalk® binding is a high-performance integrated binding system for aggressive skiers.
The combination of a Full Action toe piece and SPX heel deliver the longest elastic travel on the market for unmatched shock absorption. The result is instant power transmission and precise control with superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles. It fits boot soles from 260-375mm in length.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.