Together with its XPRESS binding, the SPEED 363 is the perfect tool for effortless carving turns.
The ski's novel structure combines a hybrid core with a technology designed to ensure: power, control and agility. The SPEED 363 paves the way for performance, absorbing irregularities in the terrain to provide smooth and comfortable gliding.
- Tip - 125mm
- Waist - 74mm
- Tail - 109mm
- Radius - 13m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate
- Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
ABS sidewalls drive energy more efficiently to the edge of the ski for increased edge grip and dynamic ski control.
- V Tech - Straight from the factory in Sallanches in the Mont Blanc Valley, this new technology is underpinned by reinforced arms to provide rigidity, power and torsional control over the body of the ski while freeing up the extremities. This allows the weight of the tip and tail to be reduced, resulting in a gain in both comfort and agility.
- Tip Rocker - Designed for hard snow performance, our subtle TIP ROCKER profile with traditional camber through the rest the ski speeds turn initiation while retaining powerful energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip.
- Hybrid Core - The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
The Xpress 11 GripWalk® binding is an ultralight, tool-free integrated binding system.
With a focus on lightweight design and ease of use, it offers all-around performance for recreational skiers. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles and fits boot soles from 260-385mm in length..
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.