Dynastar has been missing an all mountain freeski from the range for a few years and they have come back with a banger!
The all-new Menace 90 is a versatile free ski for progressing to advanced freeride skiers. Wood core, Cap construction, tip and tail rocker and a short radius makes this a ski you can chuck around all over the mountain without breaking the bank.
This is a lightweight ski that can be used by men / women.
- Tip - 118mm
- Waist - 90mm
- Tail - 108mm
- Radius - 16m
- Rocker Profile - Tip and Tail Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate to Advanced
- Cap Construction - CAP CONSTRUCTION skis are nimble, lightweight, and more resistant to chipping. Instead of adding extra sidewall material, the topsheet and laminate materials wrap the core of the ski from edge-to-edge.
- Tip and Tail Rocker - Tip and tail rocker with traditional camber underfoot eases turn initiation, adding playful maneuverability and float while retaining energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip for confident performance across all terrain and snow conditions.
- Wood Core - Traditional WOOD CORE constructions offer a natural blend of energy, liveliness, and stability. Fiberglass laminates are lightweight and help to optimize the flex of the ski for enhanced snow feel, balance, and stability.
The NX 10 XPRESS is an ultra-lightweight, tool-free integrated system binding.
Winner of the 2012 ISPO Eco Responsibility Award, the XPRESS is 700g lighter than traditional alpine bindings and have 35% less environmental impact while offering strong power transmission, shock absorption and an easy step-in design.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.