Lively, precise and manoeuvrable, the M-PRO 90 is a freeride ski with moderate dimensions. Boasting impeccable grip, this accessible and light ski offers an optimum response in all situations. Designed for wide open spaces and all kinds of snow, the M-PRO 90 is your best friend for the winter season.
- Tip - 120mm
- Waist - 90mm
- Tail - 110mm
- Radius - 18m
- Rocker Profile - Tip and tail Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- TI Rocket Frame - An ingenious blend of power generated by the titanal and a specific geometry designed to lighten the ski. Guaranteed high level of Freeride performance for the M-PRO range.
- Directional Rocker - Long tip and tail rocker limited in height. Offering the optimum ratio height / length, the ski flies over the powder and keep its grip on hard snow. Tip and tail rocker with traditional camber underfoot eases turn initiation, adding playful maneuverability and float while retaining energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip for confident performance across all terrain and snow conditions.
- Adaptativ Sidecuts - Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
- Full Sidewall Construction - With the FULL SIDEWALL construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
- Hybrid Core Poplar PU - The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.