Fans of fast-paced descents, kick turns between pine trees and wild sessions beside the piste can now find their perfect ski. The Hybrid Core technology combines Poplar, a natural and high-performance material offering an excellent balance of rigidity and responsiveness, with P.U. for suppleness and ideal dampening. Turn heads on the powder, express your creativity, expand your horizons... The only limit is you.
- Tip - 128mm
- Waist - 99mm
- Tail - 120mm
- Radius - 17m
- Rocker Profile - Tip and tail Rocker
- Ability Level - Advanced
- Progressive Rocker - High and long rise tip and tail rocker which facilitate the manoeuvrability both on the ground and in the air. Meant for creative and progressive skier.
- Fiberglass Torsion Box - The fiberglass torsion box is a technology used on M-Line Range. The wood part of the hybrid Core is surrounded by a Fiberglass. It brings vertical reinforcement enhancing the comfort of the skiers and the on-snow feeling.
- Adaptativ Sidecuts - Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
- Full Sidewall Construction - With the FULL SIDEWALL construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
- Hybrid Core Poplar PU - The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below