This progressive freeride ski is an ode to freedom and a very lightweight toy for forays between the trees or fast-paced descents in the middle of beautiful virgin slopes.
The M-FREE 108, or how to express your rebellious and creative side from the moment you step out of the first cable car.
Its Hybrid Core technology combines Poplar, a natural and high-performance material offering an excellent balance of rigidity and responsiveness, with P.U. for suppleness and ideal dampening.
- Tip - 138mm
- Waist - 108mm
- Tail - 128mm
- Radius - 18m
- Rocker Profile - Tip and tail Rocker
- Ability Level - Advanced
- Progressive Rocker - High and long rise tip and tail rocker which facilitate the manoeuvrability both on the ground and in the air. Meant for creative and progressive skier.
- Fiberglass Torsion Box - The fiberglass torsion box is a technology used on M-Line Range. The wood part of the hybrid Core is surrounded by a Fiberglass. It brings vertical reinforcement enhancing the comfort of the skiers and the on-snow feeling.
- Adaptativ Sidecuts - Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
- Full Sidewall Construction - With the FULL SIDEWALL construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
- Hybrid Core Poplar PU - The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below