The Legend 88 is a versatile all mountain ski. It's 5 radius sidecut combined with its tip and tail rocker profile make it nimble for quick turns through the trees and narrow gullies as your venture off piste. By bringing the widest points in the tip and tail back to where the rocker starts makes it feel like you are on a much shorter ski.
There are a few other skis on the market with a similar shape and rocker profile but Dynastar’s Powerdrive technology makes it a more capable ski. It has a stiffer flex than most so when the conditions aren’t so soft they still grip and provide the power transmission to push through the chopped up cruddy snow. The 88mm waist makes it ideal for skiing all over the mountain, it holds an edge on piste, manoeuvrable through the moguls and the trees and floaty off piste.
- Tip - 125mm
- Waist - 88mm
- Tail - 109mm
- Radius - 18m
- Rocker Profile - Tip and tail Rocker
- Ability Level - Advanced
- Powerdrive Inside - Combining our Active Wood Core construction and visco elastomer inserts, our POWERDRIVE INSIDE construction enhances shearing between core materials, providing a smoother, more natural flex for more comfort, precision, and control.
- All Mountain Profile - Featuring a progressive five-point sidecut, moderate tip and tail rocker, and traditional camber underfoot, our ALL MOUNTAIN PROFILE combines on-trail power and precision with playful off-trail versatility.
- Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
ABS sidewalls drive energy more efficiently to the edge of the ski for increased edge grip and dynamic ski control.
- Tip and Tail Rocker - Tip and tail rocker with traditional camber underfoot eases turn initiation, adding playful maneuverability and float while retaining energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip for confident performance across all terrain and snow conditions.
- Titanal - Titanal laminates optimize dampness, stability, and torsional rigidity for maximum power, precision, and downhill performance.
- Wood Core - Traditional WOOD CORE constructions offer a natural blend of energy, liveliness, and stability. Fiberglass laminates are lightweight and help to optimize the flex of the ski for enhanced snow feel, balance, and stability.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.