Designed for intermediate to advanced skiers, the Intense 10 is for women who don’t just keep up with the boys. The short radius and rocker tip make it easy to turn and with the addition of Sandwich Construction over the Intense 8's Cap Construction the Intense 10 gains more grip on firmer snow and at higher speeds. Active Light Core and Powerdrive Inside technologies work in harmony, offering a balanced, natural flex for more comfortable and accessible on-trail precision and edge grip.
Dynastar's women's specific design draws feedback from their factory team across all disciplines to tailor their ski's to women.
- Tip - 120mm
- Waist - 73mm
- Tail - 104mm
- Radius - 12m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Women's Specific Design - Just because they are smaller and lighter, and have a lower centre of gravity than men, does this mean that they are the weaker gender? Certainly not! By adjusting the ski’s flex, weight and balance, Dynastar has designed skis tailored to their morphology, producing the best products of their generation. We have to say, it’s got to be better than simply painting a pair of unisex skis pink! Created by Dynastar, adopted by women.
- Powerdrive Inside - Combining Active Wood Core construction and visco elastomer inserts, our POWERDRIVE INSIDE construction enhances shearing between core materials, providing a smoother, more natural flex for more comfort, precision, and control.
Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
ABS sidewalls drive energy more efficiently to the edge of the ski for increased edge grip and dynamic ski control.
- Tip Rocker - Designed for hard snow performance, our subtle TIP ROCKER profile with traditional camber through the rest the ski speeds turn initiation while retaining powerful energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip.
- Active Light Core - Combining the benefits of microcell with our ultra-light Dynacell technology, ACTIVE LIGHT CORE balances lightness and shock-absorption for enhanced stability, comfort, and ease-of-use.
Winner of the 2012 ISPO Eco Responsibility Award, the XPRESS is 700g lighter than traditional alpine bindings and have 35% less environmental impact while offering strong power transmission, shock absorption and an easy step-in design.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.
Ski and Snowboard Care and Maintenance
Ski’s and snowboards need a little maintenance to get the best performance from them and to ensure they will last. With the right tools it is possible to do most of this yourself but if you would rather the experts do it for you here is a guide of what to ask for and when.