Feel both powerful and light, strong and delicate, fast and smooth. Featuring the same structure as the top-of-the-range unisex ski from the SPEED collection, this new top-notch women's ski is packed with features for committed technical skiers. The E LITE 9 ski boasts one of the smoothest snow feels and great performance on all types of piste. Its modern and understated design with matt and gloss effects make this ski a real performance marvel designed especially for women. Now get out there and show the boys how its done!
Dynastar's women's specific design draws feedback from their factory team across all disciplines to tailor their skis to women.
- Tip - 122mm
- Waist - 68mm
- Tail - 104mm
- Radius - 11m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Expert
- Women's Specific Design - Just because they are smaller and lighter, and have a lower centre of gravity than men, does this mean that they are the weaker gender? Certainly not! By adjusting the ski’s flex, weight and balance, Dynastar has designed skis tailored to their morphology, producing the best products of their generation. We have to say, it’s got to be better than simply painting a pair of unisex skis pink! Created by Dynastar, adopted by women.
- V Tech - Straight from the factory in Sallanches in the Mont Blanc Valley, this new technology is underpinned by reinforced arms to provide rigidity, power and torsional control over the body of the ski while freeing up the extremities. This allows the weight of the tip and tail to be reduced, resulting in a gain in both comfort and agility.
- Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
ABS sidewalls drive energy more efficiently to the edge of the ski for increased edge grip and dynamic ski control.
- Tip Rocker - Designed for hard snow performance, our subtle TIP ROCKER profile with traditional camber through the rest the ski speeds turn initiation while retaining powerful energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip.
- Poplar core - With the direction of the wood fibre alternately vertical, for better resistance to compression, and horizontal for dynamic reaction in flexion. 100% Made in France performance!
The NX 12 Konect GripWalk® binding is a lightweight and user-friendly ski binding system.
Its wide mounting platform enhances power transfer and ski control for all types of skiing. The reinforced Full Action toe piece and lightweight NX heel design provide consistent shock absorption and travel for secure retention with easy step-in operation. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles and fits boot soles from 260-375mm in length.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.