The E-LITE 5 supports advanced women skiers with the perfect balance of lightness, power and fluidity... This new women's ski is packed with features for technical skiers. Incorporating all the benefits of the Hybrid Core technology with its blend of PU and poplar wood, the E LITE 5, in combination with its XPRESS binding system, offers a lighter weight, a very smooth snow feel and great performance on all types of piste.
Its matt/gloss and white-on-white effects make this ski a stylish weapon to tackle any challenge.
Dynastar's women's specific design draws feedback from their factory team across all disciplines to tailor their skis to women.
- Tip - 125mm
- Waist - 74mm
- Tail - 109mm
- Radius - 12m
- Rocker Profile - Tip Rocker
- Ability Level - Intermediate
- Women's Specific Design - Just because they are smaller and lighter, and have a lower centre of gravity than men, does this mean that they are the weaker gender? Certainly not! By adjusting the ski’s flex, weight and balance, Dynastar has designed skis tailored to their morphology, producing the best products of their generation. We have to say, it’s got to be better than simply painting a pair of unisex skis pink! Created by Dynastar, adopted by women.
- V Tech - Straight from the factory in Sallanches in the Mont Blanc Valley, this new technology is underpinned by reinforced arms to provide rigidity, power and torsional control over the body of the ski while freeing up the extremities. This allows the weight of the tip and tail to be reduced, resulting in a gain in both comfort and agility.
- Sandwich Construction - SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
ABS sidewalls drive energy more efficiently to the edge of the ski for increased edge grip and dynamic ski control.
- Tip Rocker - Designed for hard snow performance, our subtle TIP ROCKER profile with traditional camber through the rest the ski speeds turn initiation while retaining powerful energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip.
- Hybrid Core - The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight. Low-density polyurethane composition significantly reduces the weight of the ski (–50 g on piste skis in a size of 170). Used on its own or together with wood (Hybrid Core) to maximise lightness and product specific performance, it provides exceptional comfort thanks to its ability to absorb vibrations.
The Xpress W 11 GripWalk® binding is an ultralight, tool-free integrated binding system for women.
With a focus on lightweight design and ease of use, it offers all-around performance for recreational skiers. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles and fits boot soles from 261-332mm in length.
Bindings are included are mounted for FREE, just add this item to your basket with mounting details.
Click here to read more about selecting a size or click "Ask Us a Question" below.